Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Site Were Final Fantasy Is Loved

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FFGhost!
Admin
Admin
FFGhost!

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Attention everyone Empty
PostSubject: Attention everyone   Attention everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 am

I need to talk to you guys about staff permisions. I know I have given administration rights to people due to the fact that they had some stuff they were gonna do to the site. But I need to know when you guys are done because i cannot have six or seven admins on here. I have only one GFX Staff right now and two mods. I am willing to open up two more positions. One as Jr. Admin. The other Trainee mod. Just like at J2. I am going to make a Staff Applications Forum for about a week. I need the original three, Shar myself and Alche To look them over and put their opinions out there. I feel it is important that we keep this site both professional and fun. So all members who feel like they would like a position I suggest you all put in applications and state why you should that position and why you need it most. Members can also vote as well. I will Keep the three as admin. And may take one more. I will have two or one Jr. Admin's. Four moderators. And two Trainee mods. I will also have three to four GFX. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyfs.inmyclan.com

Attention everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy Fansite :: Site News And Updates-
Jump to: