The Site Were Final Fantasy Is Loved
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attention everyone

Go down 

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Attention everyone   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 am

I need to talk to you guys about staff permisions. I know I have given administration rights to people due to the fact that they had some stuff they were gonna do to the site. But I need to know when you guys are done because i cannot have six or seven admins on here. I have only one GFX Staff right now and two mods. I am willing to open up two more positions. One as Jr. Admin. The other Trainee mod. Just like at J2. I am going to make a Staff Applications Forum for about a week. I need the original three, Shar myself and Alche To look them over and put their opinions out there. I feel it is important that we keep this site both professional and fun. So all members who feel like they would like a position I suggest you all put in applications and state why you should that position and why you need it most. Members can also vote as well. I will Keep the three as admin. And may take one more. I will have two or one Jr. Admin's. Four moderators. And two Trainee mods. I will also have three to four GFX. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Hope you all understand.

Yours Truly,

The Creator of the FF Clan,
Mikey AKA FF Ghost!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attention everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy Fansite :: Site News And Updates-
Jump to: